What’s simpler than a refreshing, classic Mojito? Though a Mojito is usually made with Rum, this classic cocktail tastes as good with Vodka too. If you prefer to have Rum instead of Vodka, you can just substitute the Vodka in this cocktail recipe with Rum.
But, do try them both out and let us know in the comments, which one suits your palate better!
- Cocktail Muddler
- Cocktail Measuring cup
- 3 sprigs Fresh Mint
- 2 tbsp Sugar (Superfine sugar is preferable)
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 75 ml Vodka
- Lemon-Lime Soda (or Sprite)
- Lemon Wedge (for garnishing)
- Take a tall glass and Muddle the Mint + Sugar + Lime Juice + Lemon Juice. Use a Muddler or you can use the back of a spoon in case you do not have a Muddler.
- Add the Vodka to the Glass.
- Add the Ice to ¾ of the Glass.
- Top the drink with Sprite (or Lemon-Lime Soda).
- Garnish the drink with a Lemon wedge.