Blue Lagoon Cocktail is a popular Summer cocktail that is prepared with basically three ingredients: Vodka, Blue Curacao & Lemonade. It is a cool, delightful drink that is a sight for sore eyes especially when you garnish with an Orange rind and a Cherry. This is commonly poured in a Highball glass.
- Ingredients: 1 part Blue Curacao, 1 part Vodka, 4 parts Lemonade
- Preparation: Pour vodka and blue curacao in a shaker with ice, shake well & strain into ice filled highball glass, top with lemonade, garnish and serve.
- Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
- Standard garnish: Orange slice or lemon slice
Blue Lagoon Cocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- Peg Measure
- 30 ml Vodka
- 30 ml Blue Curacao
- 120 ml Lemonade
- Orange Rind for Garnish
- Cherry for Garnish
- You can use Sprite instead of Lemonade. In that case, just substitute the Lemonade with 60 ml of Sprite.