Make your own Garlic Cheese Bread at home with this simple recipe. It does help if you have a Microwave oven for baking. This is a delicious bread with Garlic and Butter stuffing inside that works well towards a quick and yummy snack.
Garlic Cheese Bread (without Yeast)
Cheesy Garlic Bread without Yeast stuffed with Butter, Chilli flakes and Herbs.
- Microwave Oven
- 2 cups Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 pinch Oregano
- ¼ tsp Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp Butter or Oil
- ½ cup Curd (Yogurt)
Butter & Garlic Mix
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped) (You can add any other herbs as well)
- ½ cup Capsicum (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs (optional)
- 2 Nos Amul Cheese slices
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Take 2 cups of Maida (All Purpose Flour) in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of Sugar + 1 tsp Salt (Adjust as per taste) + 1 tsp Baking Soda + ¼ tsp Baking Powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (chopped finely).
- Add a pinch of Oregano + ¼ tsp of Kasuri Methi (optional).
- Mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Add 2 tbsp of Butter or Oil and ½ cup of Curd (Yogurt) and mix everything well to form a dough. If the dough is too dry, you can add an additional tbsp of Curd slowly to form a well kneaded dough that is smooth.
- Knead the dough into a round ball and coat the surface with a little oil.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 mins, take the dough and knead again well.
- Roll the dough flat into an approximate 20 cm round, flat base.
Butter & Garlic Mix
- Take 2 tbsp of melted Butter into a bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of chopped Garlic and 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves and mix.
Stuffing the base
- Take the rolled out dough base.
- Spread the Butter & Garlic mix onto half of the dough base.
- Place two Amul Cheese slices onto it. Make sure that you are leaving a ½ inch space near the edge of the base free.
- Spread the chopped Capsicum onto the cheese slices.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs on top. Sprinkle the Red Chilli flakes on top.
- Spread the grated Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Now, fold the Dough base over the stuffing to form a half circle. Pinch the edges of the dough together to close the dough semi-circle tightly. You can press the edges well with your fingers to seal it.
- Make vertical cuts on the dough top with a knife. Do not cut too deep into it.
- Pour some more of the Butter & Garlic mix on top and sprinkle some more Red Chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
One of the best recipes!! It came out really well. Especially the bread came out so soft even without yeast. Yum!
That’s great! Glad it came out well!