Make your own Garlic Cheese Bread at home with this simple recipe. It does help if you have a Microwave oven for baking. This is a delicious bread with Garlic and Butter stuffing inside that works well towards a quick and yummy snack.
Garlic Cheese Bread (without Yeast)
Cheesy Garlic Bread without Yeast stuffed with Butter, Chilli flakes and Herbs.
- Microwave Oven
- 2 cups Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 pinch Oregano
- ¼ tsp Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp Butter or Oil
- ½ cup Curd (Yogurt)
Butter & Garlic Mix
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped) (You can add any other herbs as well)
- ½ cup Capsicum (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs (optional)
- 2 Nos Amul Cheese slices
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Take 2 cups of Maida (All Purpose Flour) in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of Sugar + 1 tsp Salt (Adjust as per taste) + 1 tsp Baking Soda + ¼ tsp Baking Powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (chopped finely).
- Add a pinch of Oregano + ¼ tsp of Kasuri Methi (optional).
- Mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Add 2 tbsp of Butter or Oil and ½ cup of Curd (Yogurt) and mix everything well to form a dough. If the dough is too dry, you can add an additional tbsp of Curd slowly to form a well kneaded dough that is smooth.
- Knead the dough into a round ball and coat the surface with a little oil.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 mins, take the dough and knead again well.
- Roll the dough flat into an approximate 20 cm round, flat base.
Butter & Garlic Mix
- Take 2 tbsp of melted Butter into a bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of chopped Garlic and 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves and mix.
Stuffing the base
- Take the rolled out dough base.
- Spread the Butter & Garlic mix onto half of the dough base.
- Place two Amul Cheese slices onto it. Make sure that you are leaving a ½ inch space near the edge of the base free.
- Spread the chopped Capsicum onto the cheese slices.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs on top. Sprinkle the Red Chilli flakes on top.
- Spread the grated Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Now, fold the Dough base over the stuffing to form a half circle. Pinch the edges of the dough together to close the dough semi-circle tightly. You can press the edges well with your fingers to seal it.
- Make vertical cuts on the dough top with a knife. Do not cut too deep into it.
- Pour some more of the Butter & Garlic mix on top and sprinkle some more Red Chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!